Sunday, April 10, 2011

Big Date


Damon and I went on a date last night. We had planned to do the typical...dinner and a movie... We started out with the typical...dinner... then went to the movies. To our frustration the movies had already started and we are just too dang old to stay up for the next round of movies. So off to find another adventure. And adventure we found! There is a restaurant Damon and I have been to a few times that has a mechanical bull. Up until this particular date night neither of us have had enough courage (at least I haven't had the courage, I don't know what Damon's excuse is) to ride the thing. With nothin' else to do and the night being young we made our way over to Westgate and right into Saddle Ranch to ride the bull!


So here is Daring Damon riding the bull. And where am I? Taking the picture. Damon can no longer claim lack of courage or any other excuse. But me? I still claim all the excuses, I prefer to take the pictures. I've also always preferred cowboys...

No comments:

Post a Comment