Monday, February 9, 2009

A time and a season

I went to a friend's house today and was thinking how beautiful and CLEAN her house was. I was starting to feel bad about myself, considering I hadn't done dishes in four days. Then I realized that her kids are grown and out of the house while I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and I'm pregnant. We are all in different times and seasons of our lives and the season I'm in is clearly not to keep my house clean. So I am trying to not get frustrated over the clutter, the dirt and the messes I haven't been able to get to in months and remember that some day I'll be in the season of my life to get to it all.

1 comment:

  1. Kendra, your house is always lovely! Besides if you are in a clean house all the time, its not always fun. You don't dare play or start a project for fear of messing it up.

    ReplyDelete