Monday, March 28, 2011

So the other day I went to pick Harrison up from school. While walking in the school parking lot I saw a big truck with a bumper sticker that read, "No names, just sex." I had a few thoughts on the bumper sticker then dismissed it.
When I picked Harrison up he seemed excited. He made me lean down so he could whisper in my ear that he had a girlfriend. His friend from another class had just asked him if he wanted to be her boyfriend. "Oh! Ok," I said as I started thinking about the conversation I was going to have with him at home.
Back in the parking lot a little girl leans out of a big truck to yell goodbye to Harrison. Harrison points out that she is his new girlfriend and I realize Harrison's "girlfriend" is in the same truck that had the oh so lovely bumper sticker on it! GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely... Isaac just had a girlfriend named Hot Lips but their relationship didn't make it past a school day. Perhaps Harrison's will be short-lived as well.

    ReplyDelete