Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere

After Christmas we had, like all families I'm sure, an over abundance of boxes and trash. After filling our trash can as full as I could with wrapping paper I asked Damon if I could throw the boxes in his truck for him to dispose of. He reassured me he could get rid of all the boxes. So I loaded up his truck and forgot about it. Several weeks later he was excited to tell me that he had gotten rid of most of the boxes. My question was, "What do you mean by 'most'?" Well the only boxes left in his truck were the ones that hadn't blown out while he was driving! Damon's response, "Honestly, I just forgot about them." I was a little baffled by this and didn't quite believe my husband would drive on the freeway and all around town with boxes and trash blowing out of the bed of his truck onto our nice clean roads. A few weeks later Damon left for work two seconds before I left to take Harrison to school and so I had to follow him for a short while. In the mile and a half that I followed him it happened... a box flew from the back of his truck littering our neighborhood road! I just had to laugh. He was totally serious when he said he got rid of the boxes by letting them blow away...

No comments:

Post a Comment